Package "Throwing

browntroll

so she decides to complain and get someone fired not because of damages but because she didnt like the way her stuff was delivered.
i live on a the 3rd floor of a building, i saw my ups driver coming down the road one day which i had a package on its way to my apartment.
i see him outside so i yell just toss up to my balcony which he does and misses it ends up in the neighbors balcony on the 2nd floor which i just
go ask to get my stuff, obviously it wasnt anything breakable and my neighbor got a good chuckle out of it. i already know what companies actually
put stuff in to protect items so i just tell driver to toss it up so he doesnt have to waste time and energy.

wkmac

Kinda sad that it's the UPS driver out in the public view who can be video'd and get the blame for poor package handling. What goes on daily inside the hubs and sortation systems IMO makes the drivers look like angels. I see it daily and stop speaking up about years ago when I finally realize management doesn't give a :censored2:!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
so she decides to complain and get someone fired not because of damages but because she didnt like the way her stuff was delivered.
i live on a the 3rd floor of a building, i saw my ups driver coming down the road one day which i had a package on its way to my apartment.
i see him outside so i yell just toss up to my balcony which he does and misses it ends up in the neighbors balcony on the 2nd floor which i just
go ask to get my stuff, obviously it wasnt anything breakable and my neighbor got a good chuckle out of it. i already know what companies actually
put stuff in to protect items so i just tell driver to toss it up so he doesnt have to waste time and energy.
Oh no my $75 outfit for my doll is ruined!! Some people have nothing better to do...than complain.

Indecisi0n

Delivered a box today that looks like some fat person sat on it..twice. I normally spend time pulled out the edges and making sure it looks presentabe but today I said friend it and just delivered it. I'm really starting to not give a :censored2:.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Delivered a box today that looks like some fat person sat on it..twice. I normally spend time pulled out the edges and making sure it looks presentabe but today I said friend it and just delivered it. I'm really starting to not give a :censored2:.
2014-07-28-19-58-46--463388890.jpeg
Girlfriend troubles?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

"UPS driver tossing package over gate. Can you not be lazy and open the gate and place the package at my door? Do you have to throw things someone else paid for?"

Hahaha
We are instructed not to open gates. There is a gate there to keep something out, or something in.

9.5er

Every time I look at that video I am just amazed , the only way I can think that he did that was to leave the truck running in drive or neutral and use the parking brake to bring it to a stop

I wonder if he still works at ups

AND he was driving with packages in the cab. Guess if you're going to break one rule may as well break as many as possible.

Nostromo

Kinda sad that it's the UPS driver out in the public view who can be video'd and get the blame for poor package handling. What goes on daily inside the hubs and sortation systems IMO makes the drivers look like angels. I see it daily and stop speaking up about years ago when I finally realize management doesn't give a :censored2:!

You mean I can't use packages as a load stand?

Sent using Morse code