Package

dezguy

Ok I'll bite... Tuesday packages aren't typically delivered on Monday, even if they have arrived early.
Half Baked Boo GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
my Fedex item arrive to Harrisburg PA delivery is Tuesday will they delivery a day earlier ?
Hello dear FedEx customer, We have directed your question to our CEO friend. Weasel Smith: "Hell no! Your package is not that important and neither are you, just my good ol' boy friends and stockholders matter. Now go away!"

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ok I'll bite... Tuesday packages aren't typically delivered on Monday, even if they have arrived early.
Hell no! Monday Plan is a carefully engineered and crafted economic engine that would completely unhinge our Wall Street overlords if subverted by delivering your Tuesday package on Monday, God forbid! Cheech and Chong designed ROADS to work in a SPECIFICALLY rigid template. Are you trying to destroy FedEx?
Wait.
I might have overreacted there a bit.
Never mind.

bacha29

I had packages arrived early and get delivered one day early
Relax kid. There are a total of FOUR Tuesday's in the month of June. I'm sure than your shipment will arrive on at least one of them. Now granted it might take more than ONE Tuesday for your entire shipment to arrive but don't worry Fedex guarantees that there will be identifiable remains in what's left of every package they deliver.