Paid for time, DOT physical

nWo

Any time a sup calls you. It's a 15 minute approved meeting. Don't touch a package during this time. You are in a meeting.

542thruNthru

Who gets paid for time on the DOT physical and what supplement are you in?
Paid if it goes over 2 hours. If you're smart though you make sure to set it up during work hours so that they have to pay you. I usually set it up 15-20 min before start time. So I get paid as soon as my start time hits.
Screenshot_20210727-133347_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
just get the friend physical done and quit worrying about getting paid for 10 minutes. You’re probably a 22.4 and make peanuts just do it on a Saturday , YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Last thing I want to do is sweat for a few hours then go get my DOT physical done with my balls stinking in the doctors face. Have some respect to these healthcare workers please and take a shower before u go in.
🧔✊

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
10 minutes? it was usually 2 hours of paid time for us in NorCal. The office was 15 minutes away. Then wait your turn , etc. All time paid on the clock.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Last thing I want to do is sweat for a few hours then go get my DOT physical done with my balls stinking in the doctors face. Have some respect to these healthcare workers please and take a shower before u go in.
🧔✊
If you’re balls are in their face you might be doing it wrong, unless it’s a hot young woman. Lol.

swing_drv

They have pay code for it in the DIAD. I've gone by the center picked up a board and punched it in and got paid for it before .

rod

Retired 22 years
Paid for every physical I ever took while at UPS and none of them only took 15 minutes. Counting waiting time it was usually closer to an hour. I don’t recall UPS ever taking any work off you just because you had a physical- maybe some air but that would be it.