Painfully slow

deepsouthmamaw

i have had no problems. my son is a computer guru (graduated college in computers) and he built me what he calls a stupid fast computer and i love it

Dear All,
As per information from our upstream provider, a Shunt Fault in the Segment-4 of SMW4 has been detected between Alexandria & Marseilles localized at approximately 1886 km from Alexandria towards Palermo. The submarine cable repair ship has completed all preparations for the cable restore operation of the damaged cable segment and is about to start for the restoration.
Due to this problem, you might be facing with temporary slow speed problem and also high latency in all outbound traffic in your internet connectivity.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dear All,
As per information from our upstream provider, a Shunt Fault in the Segment-4 of SMW4 has been detected between Alexandria & Marseilles localized at approximately 1886 km from Alexandria towards Palermo. The submarine cable repair ship has completed all preparations for the cable restore operation of the damaged cable segment and is about to start for the restoration.
Due to this problem, you might be facing with temporary slow speed problem and also high latency in all outbound traffic in your internet connectivity.

I'm sorry, what are you babbling about?

over9five

Staff member
That was(or is or will be?) his future self congratulating his present self. He really did tear a hole in the fabric of space-time.

Sorry 'bout that! My wife can work magic with a hot-glue gun. She says she can fix that space-time tear thingy in a jiffy!