Pants in the summer??

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You're tellin me. I can't wait until August when it gets to be 105-110 degrees outside. I might just look ridiculous for a few weeks. We have an irreg driver who wears pajamas to work so I won't be too out of place.
as soon as i can wear shorts they stay on till october. I can run and jump out of the truck and i get plenty of air flow

PT Car Washer

I wear pants all year long. Cowboy boots and shorts just looks ridiculous. If anybody asks me if I get hot, I tell em "I don't work hard enough to get heat exhaustion".
We have a few young gals that wear cowboy boots and shorts in to work. The young guys don't because wearing that big old belt buckle with shorts would look ridiculous.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're tellin me. I can't wait until August when it gets to be 105-110 degrees outside. I might just look ridiculous for a few weeks. We have an irreg driver who wears pajamas to work so I won't be too out of place.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435461315.309773.jpg

Situation is I have a tattoo on my leg of nothing vulgar or offending. I was told by my onroad 6 years ago that I would have to wear pants...OK I thought and that was that. Not until now have I had a problem with the heat, yesterday I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it thru the day. This morning I said friend-it put the shorts on. Right away center manager tells me I have to wear long pants. I said ok walked out of the office into my pc. (wearing shorts all day was nice, reminded me of skinny dipping) Now here is my concern, I have no problem what so ever abiding to realistic terms from corporate. But there are a couple of people who have tattoos on their arms and aren't told to have long sleeve shirts. I am not the type of person to say "well what about him and what about her" Its not my style to throw anyone under any bus. All tho I can be very confrontational. If any of you have any advise it will be greatly appreciated! I've been a morning reader of just about all of your input for the past 4 years, you make my coffee that much sweeter. thank you for your time
Wear a sleeve. If they say you can't do that file a grievance. File it under article 18. They wear sleeves in my area. No problem. Sups wear them as well.