cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Parler is back up for me.

parler2.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Apple threatens to remove Parler social networking service from App Store

“Apple Inc has threatened to remove the Parler social networking service from its App Store unless the company changes its content moderation policies, Parler Chief Executive John Matze told Reuters on Friday.

Parler is a social network where many supporters of President Donald Trump have migrated after being banned from services such as Twitter Inc. In a letter from Apple’s App Store review team to Parler seen by Reuters, Apple cited instances of the service’s being used to make plans to descend on Washington, D.C., with weapons after a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol building on Wednesday.”
Man, conspiracy theorist?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Shows what you know about communism . Twitter is a publicly traded company . Under a communistic system you have one government media and it's content is tightly controlled.
So just banning people for little to no reason, other then to silence their words, isn't communistic?

fishtm2001

Yep!
Parler is back up.

Refreshing my memory ... Now I remember why I didn't explore Parler more!
Bunch of crazy assed goobers on there ... just like Twitter.
I've done without Twitter for years and I can go without Parler unless it gets better content.
If Lin Wood is posting there it might be worth it just for the comedy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Look it up just through the internet. Just so all you guys know. There truly is something big happening right now.
You have been telling us something big is about to happen for weeks. None has come to fruition. Time to punt.
Shows what you know about communism . Twitter is a publicly traded company . Under a communistic system you have one government media and it's content is tightly controlled.
He can't even get the right parcels into the correct package car.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep!
Parler is back up.

Refreshing my memory ... Now I remember why I didn't explore Parler more!
Bunch of crazy assed goobers on there ... just like Twitter.
I've done without Twitter for years and I can go without Parler unless it gets better content.
It will certainly get more content. Whether it is any good remains to be seen.