Parler Conservative site.

vantexan

Parler exec was on Tucker Carlson's show tonight. Said Google has removed them from their app store and if Apple and Amazon follow suit they'll be effectively shut down. If you look at what has been said and done using Google, Facebook, and Twitter in the past then their worries over what's being said on Parler ring false. This is political retribution and silencing of a competitor. I hope all you libs remember this when they come after you.

Overpaid Union Thug

Liberals are tyrants at heart. They don’t want to hear differing opinions or any facts that contradict their own views at all. Why should they be any different with the tech companies they own? They are called (accurately) “Tech Tyrants” for a reason.

vantexan

Liberals are tyrants at heart. They don’t want to hear differing opinions or any facts that contradict their own views at all. Why should they be any different with the tech companies they own? They are called (accurately) “Tech Tyrants” for a reason.
Just came out that CNN asked 6 major cable and satellite providers to remove FOX News from their lineups. Said they were inciting violence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now Facebook is banning credentialed conservative reporters too, just for covering the riot. Democrat lawmakers are calling for the FBI to investigate them.

This is left wing America.

newfie

Parler exec was on Tucker Carlson's show tonight. Said Google has removed them from their app store and if Apple and Amazon follow suit they'll be effectively shut down. If you look at what has been said and done using Google, Facebook, and Twitter in the past then their worries over what's being said on Parler ring false. This is political retribution and silencing of a competitor. I hope all you libs remember this when they come after you.

Kristallnacht​

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anti-Trust violation!

refineryworker05

This is the utter nonsense that consumes so much of political conservative discourse. This phony discussion pretending that Facebook and Twitter are free speech in America. Like I said before if every social media companies all went of business does that mean free speech dies with them? Of course not so they aren’t free speech and we all know this, and yet these mfers just keep lying and pretending. Oh free speech oh this is China oh this is authoritarianism, this is why bs artists like trump are going to dominate Republican politics. This kind of make believe is why we are in trouble as a nation. Mfers minds are full of nonsense bs. They refuse to address real friend King problems.
this is all nonsense. The web exists. You can go to any web site from the web. You don’t need an app. Stop pretending that Apple or google are liberal companies carrying out some left agenda. Stop friend. King lying. Deal with reality. These companies are making business decisions. They don’t give a damn about free speech or liberal or conservative. They want money. Stop playing yourselves. Stop believing bs conspiracies.

The big package

If Parler is shut down maybe this will be a good time for everybody to just stop using social media sites that are clearly creating division in this country and start using the telephone or talking in person like the old days !!! I might be the only one left who doesn't have a Twitter account !!!

It will be fine

If Parler is shut down maybe this will be a good time for everybody to just stop using social media sites that are clearly creating division in this country and start using the telephone or talking in person like the old days !!! I might be the only one left who doesn't have a Twitter account !!!
There are very few people on here I would want to talk to on the phone.

Re-Raise

Just watch the video.
So this was supposed to be big news from a couple of days ago. So what happened?

Nothing! Because it is another lie that they somehow convinced you is true.

Do you just forget every conspiracy that turns out to be false and move on to the next one?

How do you keep falling for this crap?