Parler Conservative site.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I've got a parler account. The sites not loading right now, probably overwhelmed by all the traffic from twitter.

parler.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Do any of you use Parler.com? Apparently, Trump has been banned on Twitter and Instagram and Apple is threatening to ban the Parler app from the Istore. Now Parler is either crashing from the influx or there are some shenanigans going on.
I deactivated my Twitter account and deleted the app. Never used it except to open a link from Brown Cafe.
I joined a couple weeks ago when someone mentioned it.
I really don't know what it's about.
I'll go try.
It's down.
I'm sure some Democrats hacked it ... probably at Pelozi's behest.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I got feeds from Tulsi Gabbard is the only thing I got from Parler.

I never got feeds from Twitter ... it is an absolute :poop: hole with the dumbest people in the world.

Reminds me of Brown Cafe - Current Events! LOL

Box Ox

Apple threatens to remove Parler social networking service from App Store

“Apple Inc has threatened to remove the Parler social networking service from its App Store unless the company changes its content moderation policies, Parler Chief Executive John Matze told Reuters on Friday.

Parler is a social network where many supporters of President Donald Trump have migrated after being banned from services such as Twitter Inc. In a letter from Apple’s App Store review team to Parler seen by Reuters, Apple cited instances of the service’s being used to make plans to descend on Washington, D.C., with weapons after a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol building on Wednesday.”

oldngray

nowhere special

“Apple Inc has threatened to remove the Parler social networking service from its App Store unless the company changes its content moderation policies, Parler Chief Executive John Matze told Reuters on Friday.

Parler is a social network where many supporters of President Donald Trump have migrated after being banned from services such as Twitter Inc. In a letter from Apple’s App Store review team to Parler seen by Reuters, Apple cited instances of the service’s being used to make plans to descend on Washington, D.C., with weapons after a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol building on Wednesday.”
They were shadow banning before the election but now the purge is being done openly.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Wuuuutt??? You mean how Twitter and Instagram were used by rioters and looters all summer to descend on those kinds of opportunities?