Part Time Pay 2023

nWo

A lot of drivers were part time 10+ years before getting a chance at full time. You were fortunate to get a chance do quickly. You can always try again. No need to run but you can walk at a decent pace while you're trying to qualify.

upser2020

I'm making between 40 and 50k as a part timer. I've been here a lil over a year. Part time hub employees make 17 or 18 per hour and I get lots of overtime

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They DQ for whatever reason they want in the moment, past or future be damned. We've had so many incidents with seasonal,PVD this peak you would think by now they would understand that their versions of performance and safety for individuals do not match the product the company is putting out.
My only advice, as long as you don't hit anything and reasonably expect yourself not to. Suck it up and plan your next 5 years on your current PT budget, Grieve every DQ, reapply as soon as you can.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Number one do not include me with that piece of smile*.
Number two don't expect any of you lazy millennials to even get up before noon on the weekend and go to union meeting but everyone has a smartphone they could at least spend 15 seconds to vote on the contract
And when you get nothing I will just sit there and laugh at you
Can't vote when the hubrats get fired on day 39

4evapreloader

For the next contract, just look at the raises for this contract. Little to nothing actually changes. UPS will have an initial carp proposal then in the end we get basically the same exact thing as the last contract. Both sides then try to sell it as the best contract ever. Never fails.

542thruNthru

Number one do not include me with that piece of smile*.
Number two don't expect any of you lazy millennials to even get up before noon on the weekend and go to union meeting but everyone has a smartphone they could at least spend 15 seconds to vote on the contract
And when you get nothing I will just sit there and laugh at you
That can't be! Sean O'brien is running for president and he's going to get rid of 22.4s and pay PTers a living wage and UPS is going to bow to him because... Wait I know why... He negotiates good contract, wait that's not it... He got his local good healtcare...damn no that's not it either. Give me a minute I'll remember...Oh yeah because he's not Hoffa! Silly me that means we're all saved! :)

That can't be! Sean O'brien is running for president and he's going to get rid of 22.4s and pay PTers a living wage and UPS is going to bow to him because... Wait I know why... He negotiates good contract, wait that's not it... He got his local good healtcare...damn no that's not it either. Give me a minute I'll remember...Oh yeah because he's not Hoffa! Silly me that means we're all saved! :)
Go finish delivering your packages and get back to me tomorrow

Cowboy Mac

Sounds a lot like how Biden got elected...