Part time retirement

cachmeifucan

So u started before 21 and have 25 years puts u at 45 years old approximately. Congratulations. I started at 17 i got 25.5 years and 13 more to go. I want 30 ft

Brownier

So u started before 21 and have 25 years puts u at 45 years old approximately. Congratulations. I started at 17 i got 25.5 years and 13 more to go. I want 30 ft
Thank you, Wow 17, you are correct 45, the contract I'm under states 25 and out at any age part time, I'm going to miss the free health insurance but paying for it is still better than my day jobs coverage, going to put in my app for retirement after the first of the year to see what they tell me!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sorry habit
It's all good. Easy mistake to make.
large_marge_pee-wees_big_adventure.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Honestly I do not pay attention to that because I make it a check for a hundred bucks give or take a few dollars for my part-time years

But honestly think that our part-time pension is worth more than that here
My part time pension will be $495/month as long as I wait until I have credit for 30 total years to retire. Luckily that will be in combination with my full time pension.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It wouldn't be bad if one could retire full time and go back pt. I'm short of time to collect on the pt pension.