Part time supervisor test results

ManInBrown

Not in my building but the next closest one has a center manager who was a PT sup, 24 months ago. PT sup to ORS to center manager in 2 years

flatbread

Occasional Lurker
I had three option for health insurance.

1. 209.90 a month................. $1000 Deductible
2. 46.25 a month .................$3000 Deductible
3 13.08 a month ..................$4000 Deductible

I picked $46.25 a month it works out best as my ex-wife has to pay half the Deductible as the children are on my plan and she had to get her own plan at her work. I could have picked the $4000 deductible and made my ex-wife pay $500 more in deductibles a year but it works out that the middle plan is $102 cheaper and cost less over than either of the other options.

Eek! Glad I never went sup. I never could get anyone to open up about how that all worked.

putrefaction

I took about a month to officially get promoted after I passed my test. It all depends on how many people have taken the test before you and are waiting in line. It also depends on how much the full time and managers like you. Enjoy the 300 a week for taking all the :censored2: and loading/unloading/sorting your ass off. You'll have to train a bunch of sorry kids who don't want to work. I got lucky and am now full time package car. Good luck to you

kitkat

Help please....I applied for package handler and they are offering me a pt sup position. I have to go in to test tomorrow and I am pretty nervous. Any idea what's on the test and why it takes 2 hours??? Any info would be apprecited :-)

trickpony1

You might concern yourself with these questions:

-what happened to the pt sup I'm replacing?;
-I know absolutely nothing about the operation. Why am I being considered for any management position?

(unless, of course, you are female, a minority and just happen to be gay).

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Help please....I applied for package handler and they are offering me a pt sup position. I have to go in to test tomorrow and I am pretty nervous. Any idea what's on the test and why it takes 2 hours??? Any info would be apprecited :-)
The test is the easy part. Just wait until you have to start on the sort