Paternity leave question

JL 0513

All you need is an 8 hour request for each child. Man up.

If you're a man having the baby which is apparently a thing now, 3 days tops.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The only way I could see it be broken up is by having your babies pediatrician fill out an fmla under care of a family member dedicated for the baby. When baby is born you get what’s called baby bonding but once that’s done idk if Hartford will add another baby bonding time later down the line. That’s why I would say have your babies doctor fill out an fmla form detailing why you would need to take days off to take care of the baby.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The only way I could see it be broken up is by having your babies pediatrician fill out an fmla under care of a family member dedicated for the baby. When baby is born you get what’s called baby bonding but once that’s done idk if Hartford will add another baby bonding time later down the line. That’s why I would say have your babies doctor fill out an fmla form detailing why you would need to take days off to take care of the baby.

It’s not up to The Hartford FMLA is federal program

Fido

Maybe so but they have no say in whether you get FMLA or not
And that’s not what I said. OP is asking about if they can spread it out. Having more than one baby bonding doesn’t seem right but have a continuous fmla form filled out by baby’s pediatrician guarantees time off. And that’s if you’re eligible to get the fmla approval because you have to work for company for specific time period to get it here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And that’s not what I said. OP is asking about if they can spread it out. Having more than one baby bonding doesn’t seem right but have a continuous fmla form filled out by baby’s pediatrician guarantees time off. And that’s if you’re eligible to get the fmla approval because you have to work for company for specific time period to get it here
Yeah like I said Hartford doesn’t approve or disapprove anything to do with FMLA

Fido

Yeah like I said Hartford doesn’t approve or disapprove anything to do with FMLA
You’re just not even comprehending what I’m saying. Literally have gone through it this year.

And also you can be denied fmla because you have to work a certain amount of hours to be eligible to get it.

542thruNthru

I get what you're saying brother and you're not entirely wrong. But in this case you are because of our contract.
Screenshot_20231019_200117_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_200100_Adobe Acrobat.jpg