Patriot Front?

bbsam

Staff member
Have YOU heard the violent rhetoric from the leaders of YOUR part?

Let me guess, you also support the heads of the BLM.

Let me guess again. You're an angry black male.
Pretty laid back for the most part. One thing you’ve never heard from me is that violent BLM members shouldn’t e arrested and prosecuted. I don’t see them as victims the way folks on YOUR side see J6 defendants.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  1. “I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”
  2. Chuck Schumer

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pretty laid back for the most part. One thing you’ve never heard from me is that violent BLM members shouldn’t e arrested and prosecuted.
You supported them being violent, but you think they should be arrested and prosecuted. Classy.
I don’t see them as victims the way folks on YOUR side see J6 defendants.
No one sees the violent people as victims, other than leftists when it's other leftists.

vantexan

Pretty laid back for the most part. One thing you’ve never heard from me is that violent BLM members shouldn’t e arrested and prosecuted. I don’t see them as victims the way folks on YOUR side see J6 defendants.
Might want to let all the other libs know. Jan. 6th is a thousand times worse than smashing, burning, looting, assaulting and killing to them.

bbsam

Staff member
I completely agree, they look like they're cosplaying and I'm not aware of any actual violence the group is responsible for.

So the garbage left wing NPR and CNN lies that you people swallow about how they were going to attack gays is pretty stupid.
Ummmm. I didn’t say they were. In fact I asked in the very first post of the thread why they would be moved to travel all that way.

Not sure about their platform or social media statements. Maybe their just a fun loving guys looking to promote understanding and love.

bbsam

Staff member
Might want to let all the other libs know. Jan. 6th is a thousand times worse than smashing, burning, looting, assaulting and killing to them.
It was far worse. But violence is violence, right? Have you ever heard me say violent BLM activists shouldn’t be arrested and prosecuted? Nope.

On a side note, MJT is out there whining about the treatment J6 freedom fighters are getting. It almost sounds like they’re in jail or something.😀

Box Ox

It was far worse. But violence is violence, right? Have you ever heard me say violent BLM activists shouldn’t be arrested and prosecuted? Nope.

On a side note, MJT is out there whining about the treatment J6 freedom fighters are getting. It almost sounds like they’re in jail or something.😀

So is the leftist point of pride here supposed to be that summer of 2020 rioters were largely not charged and jailed for all of the above crimes?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So the garbage left wing NPR and CNN lies that you people swallow about how they were going to attack gays is pretty stupid.
Ummmm. I didn’t say they were.
Ummm NPR and CNN did. That's in my post.
TTKU.
In fact I asked in the very first post of the thread why they would be moved to travel all that way.
And I told you, to protest.
They were arrested for attempting to protest and the fascist Democrats love it.

newolddude

Might want to let all the other cons know that burning a fast food restaurant or spray painting an IRS outpost is not the same as storming the building housing the two houses of the legislative branch of our government.

vantexan

Might want to let all the other cons know that burning a fast food restaurant or spray painting an IRS outpost is not the same as storming the building housing the two houses of the legislative branch of our government.
Apparently you missed the part about burning down police buildings, injuring thousands, murdering dozens, etc, etc.

Box Ox

Apparently you missed the part about burning down police buildings, injuring thousands, murdering dozens, etc, etc.

Will be interesting to see what Congressional hearings the Republicans might have in store after they sweep Congress this fall. Being against burning down police buildings, injuring thousands, murdering dozens, etc, etc seems to poll very well.

vantexan

Will be interesting to see what Congressional hearings the Republicans might have in store after they sweep Congress this fall. Being against burning down police buildings, injuring thousands, murdering dozens, etc, etc seems to poll very well.
Except among the Dems who still approve of Joe's job performance.