Patriot Front?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On a sad note.
  • Boyce joined the far-right group after struggling to fill a 'void' in his life
  • He was 'looking for some connection' and searching for 'brotherhood' after his father left the family when he was a teen and came out as gay

newolddude

FVPe_WuWYAAoE4h

bbsam

Staff member
I think the Patriot Front needs to do something outrageously violent. As it stands, the look like an absolute joke. Pretty sure that boils the ego in the supreme race.🤣

Box Ox

I think the Patriot Front needs to do something outrageously violent. As it stands, the look like an absolute joke. Pretty sure that boils the ego in the supreme race.🤣

Think a summer of 2020 level of violence might give 'em some street cred with the left?

bbsam

Staff member
Why would Patriot Front's lack of violence "boil the ego in the supreme race" if they'd already displayed their propensity for it on January 6?
Have you seen their training videos? They wanna be good at it. They just aren’t.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you seen their training videos? They wanna be good at it. They just aren’t.
I completely agree, they look like they're cosplaying and I'm not aware of any actual violence the group is responsible for.

So the garbage left wing NPR and CNN lies that you people swallow about how they were going to attack gays is pretty stupid.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

Have YOU heard the violent rhetoric from the leaders of YOUR part?

Let me guess, you also support the heads of the BLM.

Let me guess again. You're an angry black male.