Paul Ryan says Trump is more likely to lose a bid for the White House than any other Republican

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
All part of the TDS-afflicted Cathedral establishment. Of course he's all they're gonna report on. The only time I hear about him is when someone REEEEEEs about him.
What about truth social? 14 pages of garbage spewing from his keyboard just yesterday? Theft, rigged, stolen, kiss 💋 my ass! Enough!

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
I had to look up what that even was. Why do you follow content that annoys you?
Hoping beyond hope that the republicans will find and field a decent candidate and step out from under trump's shadow. I follow these things because this nation is truly in a mess.

And if you really had to look up what that was then maybe you really don't follow quite closely enough.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hoping beyond hope that the republicans will find and field a decent candidate and step out from under trump's shadow. I follow these things because this nation is truly in a mess.

And if you really had to look up what that was then maybe you really don't follow quite closely enough.
Why are you so worried about Trump that you need to follow this?

Gotta Go

1665894634125.png

bbsam

Staff member
Wait...

Aren't you guys still bringing up Trump every other second instead of boasting about who you voted for?

That is pretty weird.
If you do a search on how many Trump related posts I have compared to DIDO and others here, you’ll quickly see who’s suffering from TDS.

DriverNerd

Pal, he whipped trump in 2020. It was not a mistake. And he will whip him again if trump runs.
You seriously believe that? I don't like Trump at all and have admitted it plenty of times, but to think with how old Biden is, his apparent lack of mental acuity, the state of our economy (inflation), and how he's been way more left wing than he promised (remember the "I'm going to work with Republicans" speeches, then ignored everything they asked for). If it were Biden vs Trump again I don't know who I'd vote for, but I really wouldn't want either one to be president.