Paul Ryan says Trump is more likely to lose a bid for the White House than any other Republican

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I do apologize for my ignorance in advance.

This thread is too advanced for me.

I not only had to Google TDS...

I am now headed to research what DIDO is.

Please contact me when we discuss dumb jock things such as: boobs, lifting and puppies. We can also discuss other weapons training and ground fighting.

Currents events has beaten @NAHimGOOD

Sad sad turn of events.

Nah
I do apologize for my ignorance in advance.

This thread is too advanced for me.

I not only had to Google TDS...

I am now headed to research what DIDO is.

Please contact me when we discuss dumb jock things such as: boobs, lifting and puppies. We can also discuss other weapons training and ground fighting.

Currents events has beaten @NAHimGOOD

Sad sad turn of events.
Motorcycle.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes, the person who made this thread.
OIP.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who’s your choice?
I would really like to see Democrats have pschotic breaks over another Trump presidency. It truly does bring me joy, because these people deserve to suffer for their evil beliefs.

Desantis is great though. I think he's going to be President for 8 years whether he's next in line or not.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would really like to see Democrats have pschotic breaks over another Trump presidency. It truly does bring me joy, because these people deserve to suffer for their evil beliefs.

Desantis is great though. I think he's going to be President for 8 years whether he's next in line or not.

Does Orangeman know you’ve given up on him

Serf

If the DNC offers me cold hard cash I’ll go out and stuff boxes with mail in ballots to make sure this happens.

bbsam

Staff member
You seriously believe that? I don't like Trump at all and have admitted it plenty of times, but to think with how old Biden is, his apparent lack of mental acuity, the state of our economy (inflation), and how he's been way more left wing than he promised (remember the "I'm going to work with Republicans" speeches, then ignored everything they asked for). If it were Biden vs Trump again I don't know who I'd vote for, but I really wouldn't want either one to be president.
Be honest. What economic policy that republicans are pushing hard for would have any positive effect whatsoever? How exactly would they turn inflation around? Who’s putting it forward Marjorie Taylor Greene? Lauren Boebert? Herschel Walker? Ron Johnson? Donald Trump? Does Mitch McConnell even speak anymore?

That’s your Republican Party.

My Pillow Guy for Chairman of the Federal Reserve maybe?

nWo

We are on the middle of a historic labor movement. Union membership is increasing for the first time in decades. SOB is about to negotiate a fantastic contract for the Teamsters.

Anti-labor candidates are not going to stand a chance at a national level. The educated republicans see the writing on the wall.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
So is Ryan a RINO or a Never Trumper or a Republican?
Ryan is a uniparty elite

I think he is the beginning of those who will come out against you-know-who.
i dont think you understand how little Republican voters care what list of "influencers" are for or against Trump

he's a populist who speaks directly to his constituents, he doesn't need a single elite endorsement to win

Democrat politics revolve around big name endorsements, Republican politics don't and haven't for decades

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Be honest. What economic policy that republicans are pushing hard for would have any positive effect whatsoever? How exactly would they turn inflation around? Who’s putting it forward Marjorie Taylor Greene? Lauren Boebert? Herschel Walker? Ron Johnson? Donald Trump? Does Mitch McConnell even speak anymore?

Rand Paul is the only Senator that comes close to talking the right stuff on economics; there are a few Congressmen too, not many

vantexan

Republicans would cut way back on the spending that's exacerbating the inflation problem. The recent "Inflation Reduction Act" is just adding fuel to the fire. And if the Republicans maintain control of Congress in '24 and capture the presidency then the rollback of restrictions Biden put in place will help the oil industry to once again be a net exporter and bring prices down. High fuel prices are the other major driver of inflation. Expect with Republican control of Congress for the next two years literally everything negative will be laid at their feet by the liberal press and this administration. You're literally saying the Republicans won't make any difference so we might as well keep the people who caused this problem in power.