Pay period?

By The Book

Thank you all. Anyone know avout direct deposit, our pay day is Thursday, so when should it be in my account?
By this post I'm thinking you are getting a paper check on Thursday. That check will say on it what the pay period is. If you have direct deposit, in addition to having direct deposit the money will be in your account Friday morning, like @Mugarolla said and @UpstateNYUPSer agreed to after he didn't.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

By this post I'm thinking you are getting a paper check on Thursday. That check will say on it what the pay period is. If you have direct deposit, in addition to having direct deposit the money will be in your account Friday morning, like @Mugarolla said and @UpstateNYUPSer agreed to after he didn't.

Mug said that it is a contractual requirement that it be deposited by 10 am, which is quite clearly incorrect.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Mug said that it is a contractual requirement that it be deposited by 10 am, which is quite clearly incorrect.

I said what?

Let me help you out, since you obviously cannot read correctly. Here is what I said.

Direct deposit is supposed to be deposited before 10:00 AM on that Friday.

I do believe there was something in the direct deposit forms stating when the payment will be deposited.

Where do you get contractual requirement from this?

By The Book

You then say in your post that yours is deposited in your account Friday morning, which is agreeing with Mug. He said what the process is and you verified the end result. Unless you can disprove it that's the way it works.