Pay progession and other questions

Purple2Brown

I've seen a chart before with the pay progression but I can't find it anymore. What is the pay increase each year over the 4 year period starting from 18.75 going to 36? Also with the next contract in 2018 will these numbers be likely to increase?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've seen a chart before with the pay progression but I can't find it anymore. What is the pay increase each year over the 4 year period starting from 18.75 going to 36? Also with the next contract in 2018 will these numbers be likely to increase?
IMG_3615.GIF

PT Car Washer

Good question. You should be locked into the current wage progression for the current contract. As far as next years contract? Everything is negotiable. The best we can hope for is we get to keep what we already have and sell out the new employees still to be hired after the new contract. That is if history keeps repeating itself.