Pay Raise 2022.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C772C3A6-0801-456F-A806-B1AFD80F718A.jpeg

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
You guys get any COLA’s..?
There is a 'geo code' attached to my job grade. It basically means that the base salary is enough for me to eat, sleep, and be able to come back in the next day where my hub is located. My understanding is that someone doing the same job in the south gets paid 33% less. That's as close as we get to COLAs as far as I know. Do we have any Partners here that do a lot of interstate travel as part of their job?

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
Far below the inflation percentage
I got 3.21%; the top performer got 4%, a difference of $40.00 monthly :lol: Add that to the 2.49% flat we all got in 2021, and we've actually been working with a pay cut since COVID started. Not to mention I only got half the MIP shares in Computershare that I was awarded last year; still trying to figure out what the heck's going on with that.
The good thing about being a younger Partner is that I'm not tied to UPS. I'm using up all my vacation, waiting for some bonuses to deposit/vest, and I'm out of here. No, I will not train anyone or share my knowledge, and no, I won't leave my book of business in order for the next guy to get up to speed. Clean it up.
Hope the Union really screws with Carol next year, management gets the s:censored3:t end of the stick even during times of record profits, it's about time Atlanta gets their :poop: flung back at them for once

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I got 3.21%; the top performer got 4%, a difference of $40.00 monthly :lol: Add that to the 2.49% flat we all got in 2021, and we've actually been working with a pay cut since COVID started. Not to mention I only got half the MIP shares in Computershare that I was awarded last year; still trying to figure out what the heck's going on with that.
The good thing about being a younger Partner is that I'm not tied to UPS. I'm using up all my vacation, waiting for some bonuses to deposit/vest, and I'm out of here. No, I will not train anyone or share my knowledge, and no, I won't leave my book of business in order for the next guy to get up to speed. Clean it up.
Hope the Union really screws with Carol next year, management gets the s:censored3:t end of the stick even during times of record profits, it's about time Atlanta gets their :poop: flung back at them for once
You'll get outsourced to little Haji in India before that happens. Push your luck and find out the hard way.

DaveA

Half MIP is the taxes being taken out FYI.