Pay raised

Crislaw

I work in the Pleasantdale hub on the sort Ile I know that is a skilled and yes the scanners make it a little easier for us to scan boxes and sort but we have to touch every package before it goes through the rest of the warehouse and I know there are positions where other are making more then us and they barely have to work and the supervisors give us so much hell to make sure every package is scanned and placed on belts but that's hard when the unloaded are unloading so fast and so many boxes are coming at you at once from the other doors packages falling on the floor or they push you against the belts I feel as of people who unload and sort should at least make $15 an hour

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I work in the Pleasantdale hub on the sort Ile I know that is a skilled and yes the scanners make it a little easier for us to scan boxes and sort but we have to touch every package before it goes through the rest of the warehouse and I know there are positions where other are making more then us and they barely have to work and the supervisors give us so much hell to make sure every package is scanned and placed on belts but that's hard when the unloaded are unloading so fast and so many boxes are coming at you at once from the other doors packages falling on the floor or they push you against the belts I feel as of people who unload and sort should at least make $15 an hour
Dude, did you really sign up to start three threads that make no sense? What is the question or issue you'd like to address?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Waaaaah. Where's my raise....I've worked here 3 whole months!

You should be a hooker