Pay rate problem

Shift 2

What should my pay rate be I’ve been with the company since 8/17/2009. My check says $16.70. A friend of mine told me he’s making $19.20 but was hired 5/20/2008. Just trying to see if I’m getting under paid.

Mst3k

He was hired before a contract when into effect, so would have gotten the contractual raises instead of the garbage progression raises. Around 5 dollars over 5 years instead of 2.50.

Box Ox

What should my pay rate be I’ve been with the company since 8/17/2009. My check says $16.70. A friend of mine told me he’s making $19.20 but was hired 5/20/2008. Just trying to see if I’m getting under paid.

Ask your center manager to submit a pay inquiry to payroll.

saintrick

16.70 looks correct for you with a 5/2009 date 18.20 is what I calculate.

Shift 2

He was hired before a contract when into effect, so would have gotten the contractual raises instead of the garbage progression raises. Around 5 dollars over 5 years instead of 2.50.
So he pretty much was highered at $8.50 and was giving the raises of the previous years throughout the contract just because he was hired before the new contract was ratified?

CoolStoryBro

So he pretty much was highered at $8.50 and was giving the raises of the previous years throughout the contract just because he was hired before the new contract was ratified?

He got the higher general wage increase instead of the new part timer progression raises.