paycheck on 'Unclaimed Property'

bjhedahl

Hello,
On the website for unclaimed property I seem to have an amount of over $100 due from UPS.... should I call Payroll or ??
(I have been a driver's helper for over half a decade and actually really enjoyed it, except last year.... uffda.)
Help would be appreciated, thank you,
- bj

Made brown

I once found 60 dollars of money owed to me from 18 years ago. It was through the state's website. It should have a procedure to claim the money, they mailed me a check. Took a while but one day beer money came in the mail that I wasn't ever expecting.

Grindstone

If you do a Google search for unclaimed property, there will be a website that'll let you click on your state and the link will take you to the website. In my case, I had to send in a copy of my driver's license, proof of physical address, and sign some paperwork before they sent me the check.

over9five

Staff member
Hello,
On the website for unclaimed property I seem to have an amount of over $100 due from UPS.... should I call Payroll or ??
(I have been a driver's helper for over half a decade and actually really enjoyed it, except last year.... uffda.)
Help would be appreciated, thank you,
- bj
Don't call UPS, just claim the money.