Payday on Christmas????

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
so...depending on where in the country you work, some folks get paid on Thursday check date and some get Friday. bigger question is next weeks check. I'm DD and green with no stub so this affects you all that still get a live check. I'm figuring all physical live checks will be available on Wednesday since were closed Thursday and Friday, but when will they be dated and can you cash then Wednesday? Thursday payday folk shouldn't have a problem because banks are open new years eve, but will Friday payday have to wait until Monday when the banks reopen? will all checks regardless of payday be made available on Wednesday but be dated for Thursday? ok I'm dizzy now! :annoyed2:

watdaflock?

I have asked my union rep, local HR, out of town HR and my supervisor...no one has any idea (like that is a surprise!
I don't believe you. Either that or they are lying to you. Everyone at my hub knew we'd get paid on Thursday because Friday is a holiday.

I am expecting DD some time late this evening.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've never gotten my deposit on Thursday, always Friday. It's electronic and automatic so the bank being closed doesn't matter. I haven't gotten a physical paycheck since the 90's so I don't know about those.
I'd look again. Checks are dated for the 24th.

hardcharger

My paycheck was in my account Wednesday morning when I checked at 6am. I bank with USAA. And they always have my check available the day before payday. So closed Friday means Thursday payday which means my check was there Wednesday. Was the same for thanksgiving.