Peak Season meetings

Peak season meetings already?

It's not the last minute yet.

I work at a huge ass station in the midwest and my workgroup manager wanted to get a framework out for us swings as soon as possible so we know how decision will be made within the next month or two. Along with presenting the framework, we were introduced to the new doortags and :censored2: and how to do those. All I know is that with the introduction of the new door tags, I'm gonna be like "The snow made the paper wet" and not individually lay out every :censored2:ing one on the signature records.

SmithBarney

I work at a huge ass station in the midwest and my workgroup manager wanted to get a framework out for us swings as soon as possible so we know how decision will be made within the next month or two. Along with presenting the framework, we were introduced to the new doortags and :censored2: and how to do those. All I know is that with the introduction of the new door tags, I'm gonna be like "The snow made the paper wet" and not individually lay out every :censored2:ing one on the signature records.
Apparently with the new door tags and the new PPAD, you'll take a picture of the signature on the back.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Walmart has Christmas Trees for sale already,
Bah, Humbug... I just delivered one today!

sketch-1568764753923.png