"Peak season"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I work in a very heavy load area and it's been peak for 8 months for my load area last Wednesday I had 1600 pieces and 5 cars. This Wednesday I had 1359 and 5 cars. Usually Tuesday-Thursday I have 5 cars and the highest volume in our center

300 pkgs per car is not what I would call a "very heavy load area".

My loader has 3 cars and loads between 1000-1500 pieces, depending upon the time of year, outside of Peak. Yesterday I had 600 pieces just on my car (college is back in session) with 250 or so just for the college itself.

dudebro

My loader has 3 cars and loads between 1000-1500 pieces, depending upon the time of year, outside of Peak. Yesterday I had 600 pieces just on my car (college is back in session) with 250 or so just for the college itself.

Maybe not heavy "per car", but what the OP said was it was a heavy load area, as in, his/her work area was heavy. In my experience loading 1500 pieces spread over 5 cars with all the walking one of the heavier dispatches for a preloader.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

Sounds like the area I loaded as a preloader. Loading five PCs is a difficult task. It was considered the hardest area in our building.

pkgdriver

I work in a very heavy load area and it's been peak for 8 months for my load area last Wednesday I had 1600 pieces and 5 cars. This Wednesday I had 1359 and 5 cars. Usually Tuesday-Thursday I have 5 cars and the highest volume in our center

1600 with 5 cars > 1600 with 3 cars...Much harder most cases.