Pennsylvania Certifies

PT Car Washer

He traveled out of state to “maintain order.” He was cosplaying a cop and people died because of his actions. He sought out vigilante justice and killed people.
I believe he got caught up in right wing vigilante justice. I blame the older trump militia members who placed him in the situation that has destroyed his life at such a young age. He was a pawn.

bacha29

How about donald's 63 second news conference today, touting the stock market? Funny stuff.
He was trying to monetize defeat. His behavior since the election is the best thing to ever happened to the Democrats. The tax dollars and manpower that was wasted to simply reaffirm the initial results goes to show you that he doesn't give a rodents expletive deleted about anybody but himself.

His legacy and future will be played out over the next couple of years as his debts and business practices will be subjected to much more intense public scrutiny compared to before he was president when not as many people were paying attention.

It will be fine

He went to a school to clean up grafitti. Was asked to help a man trying to protect his business by standing guard with others. He was attacked. He defended himself. All of this documented fact. If he had killed Trump supporters you'd keep quiet about it. So who's the worst person here, you or a 17 year old kid trying to save his life?
I’ve attended plenty of protests. I’ve never killed people. Kyle killed people for fun. He thought it would be fun to be a militia man and kill people.

vantexan

He was trying to monetize defeat. His behavior since the election is the best thing to ever happened to the Democrats. The tax dollars and manpower that was wasted to simply reaffirm the initial results goes to show you that he doesn't give a rodents expletive deleted about anybody but himself.

His legacy and future will be played out over the next couple of years as his debts and business practices will be subjected to much more intense public scrutiny compared to before he was president when not as many people were paying attention.
His legacy at the moment is three conservative appointments to SCOTUS. Hopefully they can stop the Dems worst impulses.

bacha29

His legacy at the moment is three conservative appointments to SCOTUS. Hopefully they can stop the Dems worst impulses.
I see that Hannity, Limbaugh and the others have done a good job conditioning you to fear the Democrats. Then again since you're moving to Argentina why would you care about what they do?

Then again, you could move to Argentina but like all the other times you eventually come back . And while you're gone if the Dems can pass a piece of social program legislation that could benefit you going forward are you going to turn it down? I mean if it's legislation that represents a direct affront to your conservative ideals you have an obligation to Hannity Fox News and the hard right to turn down enrollment.

El Correcto

god is dead
Even if Kyle did have fun killing those people, that isn’t against the law :censored2: head. They can’t send you to prison for having fun in a life or death self defense scenario.

MAKAVELI

Even if Kyle did have fun killing those people, that isn’t against the law * head. They can’t send you to prison for having fun in a life or death self defense scenario.
Is gay bashing against the law? I mean I'm sure jar heads have fun with it 🤔

vantexan

I see that Hannity, Limbaugh and the others have done a good job conditioning you to fear the Democrats. Then again since you're moving to Argentina why would you care about what they do?

Then again, you could move to Argentina but like all the other times you eventually come back . And while you're gone if the Dems can pass a piece of social program legislation that could benefit you going forward are you going to turn it down? I mean if it's legislation that represents a direct affront to your conservative ideals you have an obligation to Hannity Fox News and the hard right to turn down enrollment.
Keep dreaming. I'm in Argentina until 67 and then either staying there or am off to Malaysia. Much of the traveling I have done was just to see places I was curious about. Would be in Argentina now if not for the virus shutdown.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He traveled out of state to “maintain order.”
OMG out of state?
Not all the way OUT OF STATE!!!

735705b4-9065-46ca-8eac-5dac15f0e1d0-082620-wis-kenosha-shooting_antioch-.png

I'm curious if you're twisting the facts on purpose or if you're simply uniformed....