Pennsylvania Certifies

newfie

I’ve attended plenty of protests. I’ve never killed people. Kyle killed people for fun. He thought it would be fun to be a militia man and kill people.

killed them in self defense while laying on his back in the road and being attacked. Even the NY times said the same.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why not just a computer chip that is inserted at birth and updated through out a persons life? Sort of like what they do with dogs.
Can you get board an airline without government ID? Voter ID is no big deal. It just proves you are the one voting.

old levi's

blank space
Can you get board an airline without government ID? Voter ID is no big deal. It just proves you are the one voting.
I have no problem with voter ID, include both thumbprints, mail in ballots must be notarized. Paper ballots only, they must be hand-counted and the results will be announced when the count is completed, however long it takes.

newfie

nothing to see here

1606830431667.png

It will be fine

in specific democrat run cities that were in swing states and no where else
For 4 years every pundit was saying how important states like Wisconsin were for the electoral college. It’s not surprising 4 years of focus and get out the vote efforts resulted in higher turnout. This isn’t rocket science.