Pension for all hours worked or A/C?

Pension air conditioning

• Pension Contribution for All Hours Worked

• Air Conditioning

Results are only viewable after voting.

Over70irregs

Us in the west get pension per hours 2040 fulltime and parttime. And our retirement healthcare is 300. for family. Until we turn 65, then its I think 150. Medicare and 150. UPS So what Medicare won't pay UPS healthcare pays the difference. We have Peer 80 for fulltime and Peer 84 for parttime. I'm getting ready to retire next year I'm at 32yrs as a pt but worked fulltime hours, the first two contracts pt had a cap now its 2040 like the full-timers, I'm at 3200. a month pension and every year I work adds about 300. a month. Also, in the west we get pacific coast for partimers, they put .40 cents per hour in a account, which you have to ask for it when you quit. Even if you only work 1yr you get the money. Hope the information helps.
Does insurance cover kids?

cynz

Yes its 300. a month for family. I know a couple of retired guys who made retirement and have young children from second marriages.

cynz

I'm retiring next year, and it will be 300. a month for me and my husband. Also, we have to pay fed tax on our pension, they pay once a month. And when you put in for your retirement you don't get your first check until 2 months after you retire, same with ss except AZ doesn't tax ss.

Over70irregs

I'm retiring next year, and it will be 300. a month for me and my husband. Also, we have to pay fed tax on our pension, they pay once a month. And when you put in for your retirement you don't get your first check until 2 months after you retire, same with ss except AZ doesn't tax ss.
Wow congrats. I’m winding down myself

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
Air conditionIng cost them next to nothing and I don’t get to take it with me when I leave, it Stays with UPS forever. Money put towards my pension that could allow me to leave earlier it would mean my quality of life would go up exponentially, and I would be retired sooner and would actually be something meaningful and life-changing.
air conditioning will cost a fortune. it's not the units themselves, it's the energy in the form of fuel to run them that's the major expense. don't even try to pretend that you aren't 100% certain nearly every driver will run the AC every damned day of the year.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Air conditionIng cost them next to nothing and I don’t get to take it with me when I leave, it Stays with UPS forever. Money put towards my pension that could allow me to leave earlier it would mean my quality of life would go up exponentially, and I would be retired sooner and would actually be something meaningful and life-changing.
You could realize your lifelong dream of becoming a social media influencer.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He has a very good point there.
Could you imagine if we still had to drive the old high steppers with no power steering and the bench seats

I couldn't do this job anymore if I had to drive one of those
I’m calling carol now…think they have ol’ 60001 that they can take out of the museum and put back into service for you.