Pension funded roll call? What is your pension funded percentage % 2022/2023

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nah ignoring is the best option. You ever deliver to the QVC/HSN old ladies that had 2 tvs on both channels, that’s what he reminds me of on here. You all should throw him a party when he hits post 700,000.
I had a QVC Queen who I would be delivering QVC to while she was watching QVC and sending back QVC at the same time.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I had a QVC Queen who I would be delivering QVC to while she was watching QVC and sending back QVC at the same time.

I had a QVC queen that was an obvious hoarder. Her garage was completely filled with unopened pkgs.

She had pkgs on both her front and back porches that were disintegrated by weather and rain, because they

had sat for so long. She drove a mini van and the only space inside was the drivers seat. Funny thing was....

she was a local well known politician and lived in a very upscale neighborhood.

Thebrownblob

With all due respect to the family, this site failed to have any meaning when the owners passed away.
With all due respect you have no idea what you’re talking about. This site is what it has always been a catalog of the changes and goings on at the company across the nation. mixed in there is some laughs, some advice, and some annoying people. 🤷‍♂️
If it no longer has meaning, I don’t know why you’re here.

With all due respect you have no idea what you’re talking about. This site is what it has always been a catalog of the changes and goings on at the company across the nation. mixed in there is some laughs, some advice, and some annoying people. 🤷‍♂️
If it no longer has meaning, I don’t know why you’re here.
He got kicked out of Reddit and Facebook?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
20230506_132549.jpg

Thinking the pension office should send me another bonus check this year.