Pension security

My retiree insurance isn't Teamcare. Its Aetna but changed for the worse when most other people had to switch to Teamcare. Its a little bit better but not much difference. $150/month for a single person. Deductibles went up but not terribly so.
It's just unbelievable how much everyone's retirement plans are for one company. Some places have no retiree health care others have huge pensions and others have small pensions.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When I left you had to be 50 to get insurance at 200 bucks now 300 for Wife and eye! That is why I saved time for years so I could leave even before the age requirement. One of the Best things I ever did was save Vacations and Sick Days!!!!!!!
Hopefully now other areas start allowing saving days like vacation as some did not I heard.
We couldn't save days..sure made a difference in your life!. Very nice.
The ins. was $300 for both of us when I retired and has raised $150 over the last 10 years.Not bad I guess. There is no lifetime cap but a yearly one.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Medical insurance costs have been steadily rising for years so if your premiums haven't gone up it just means that your local is shielding you from the cost increases. But that money still has to come from somewhere.