People who got hired after me are becoming drivers before me

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I wish you all the best. However, i find it hard to believe you got pinched for going only 5 mph over the limit. If that was in fact true find a lighter weight shoe to wear.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Most drivers have 1 or 2 felonies
I’m sure that was tongue in cheek but I’m still going to have to set the record straight. As a hub rat, sure, they’ll look the other way. Not for a driver. They might let you off the hook for one depending on the severity but definitely not two. I just got recertified for airport privileges and had to submit a background check for the FAA. They aren’t playing around.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I wish you all the best. However, i find it hard to believe you got pinched for going only 5 mph over the limit. If that was in fact true find a lighter weight shoe to wear.
He is absolutely downplaying the speed. I have never been pulled over for going 5 over and never heard of anyone getting pulled over either. I have spoken to cops off duty and they all say they allow 5 over.

He is absolutely downplaying the speed. I have never been pulled over for going 5 over and never heard of anyone getting pulled over either. I have spoken to cops off duty and they all say they allow 5 over.
A lot depends on where he was and the color of his skin. In some states you will get pulled over for an air freshener hanging from a rear view mirror.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s a what you signed up for when you become employed.
Also in today’s society anything on your social media is fair game. It’s awkward but it’s true. Chances are it’ll work out once the two years go past and you have a clean driving record.
They check everyone in the building more often than not.
Did you just make that up?

Brownwind

They check everyone in the building more often than not.
Did you just make that up?
Lol… Nope I made it up a few years back when we had an HR department and our rep gave a few on the belt notice about posting negative comments on their social.

They are probably reviewing this site as well)
That’s why I try to be positive and don’t post anything detrimental about the company. Who knows they might own this forum. I try to protect my whereabouts.

100%

Lol… Nope I made it up a few years back when we had an HR department and our rep gave a few on the belt notice about posting negative comments on their social.

They are probably reviewing this site as well)
That’s why I try to be positive and don’t post anything detrimental about the company. Who knows they might own this forum. I try to protect my whereabouts.
You can post whatever you want, but if it is negative, you need to be right and telling the truth.

MikeD724

Im not downplaying anything, the ticket was marked as 5 mph over the limit, the officer gave me a break, obviously I was going faster than that but he didn’t put it on the ticket, he gave me the least consequential possible ticket.