Personal days

BRYANBDB

Hello all,

I have been trying to use my personal days before I head out of FedEx. I've been denied a few times when given in 2 weeks in advance. Can anyone tell me the policy on using these days ? My managers give me the run around. I hear so many different things.

Thank you all!

dezguy

Hello all,

I have been trying to use my personal days before I head out of FedEx. I've been denied a few times when given in 2 weeks in advance. Can anyone tell me the policy on using these days ? My managers give me the run around. I hear so many different things.

Thank you all!
Depends on how many people are allowed off for that week. If TOMS says they are under the minimum amount of people off for the week, you should have no issues using them.

Then again, if your station has a lot of people off on comp, std or Ltd, the manager can just say operational needs and you're screwed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hello all,

Thank you all!
Call out and say you have an emergency. Hot water heater broke. All they can say is ok.

dezguy

They can’t ding you for a personal AND a sick day.
They do here. If we call in and say we need a day off for anything other than being sick or a mental health issue, they use a pb and hit you with a sick day as well.

Needless to say, people learned real quick to just say you're sick.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They do here. If we call in and say we need a day off for anything other than being sick or a mental health issue, they use a pb and hit you with a sick day as well.

Needless to say, people learned real quick to just say you're sick.
That’s crazy. So you lose a day that way.

Indecisi0n

Hello all,

Thank you all!
Giving them two weeks notice, hahaha rookie.

BRYANBDB

I burned all my sick days lol. My station is under like 6 people due to most quitting. Such a poorly mis managed station. No one wants to be there anymore

Purplepackage

I burned all my sick days lol. My station is under like 6 people due to most quitting. Such a poorly mis managed station. No one wants to be there anymore

You can still call off sick without sick days you just won’t get paid.

It used to be you had to be at 96% attendance for a rolling year but honestly I haven’t seen that enforced in a really long time

dezguy

You can still call off sick without sick days you just won’t get paid.

It used to be you had to be at 96% attendance for a rolling year but honestly I haven’t seen that enforced in a really long time
He's/she's quitting though and wants to get in his pb's before he/she bolts.

Pretty smart to think of not leaving money on the table. Most newbs just bolt.