Personal Item Stolen

542thruNthru

Just my pride, dignity, and self respect.

Why should anyone care, if people are too much of a puzy to get a drink and grab a snack from a machine, then that's their problem. You make it sound like they were some POW in a Vietcong tiger cage. Stop being such a drama queen Sally.

tumblr_okgfdxpaZZ1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Observer

Knew someone who worked peak a few years ago. Just for some extra funds. Someone rifled through their lunchbox and then threw the breakbar wrappers on the grates. I guess they didn't find what they were looking for. Also, took my friends coat off the hook and so they could hang theirs up. Christmas brings out the grinch in more and more people. If dealing with these turds during the year is bad enough. IF you do report it stolen - remember that the office will open the door about an inch and inquire what you want (as people are passing nearby) so they don't care either. Ask anyone who works at the company if they'd let their kids work there. The answer is usually "No way!" - Tell them you want to see the footage of the day in question. They film everything. Rotten people better get what's coming to them.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am just trying to do the best that I can. Is there anything I can hell you with?
I work for ups so I'm in hell most of the time already, I need physical,spiritual and emotional help. Heard from a guy you can help me with the physical part.