Personal Item Stolen

What's this about lockers? What hub gives PT workers lockers? They can leave their stuff in their cars.
I didn't have a chance to put anything in the car. We got blindsided with going from the classroom to the warehouse. They didn't tell us until we were in the classroom. They originally kept telling us we were not going to start in the warehouse until the NEXT day. But still, my sup isn't the brightest and told us to dress in layers because it's so cold. I was on the second level where it was warm before I even started working.

542thruNthru

I didn't have a chance to put anything in the car. We got blindsided with going from the classroom to the warehouse. They didn't tell us until we were in the classroom. They originally kept telling us we were not going to start in the warehouse until the NEXT day. But still, my sup isn't the brightest and told us to dress in layers because it's so cold. I was on the second level where it was warm before I even started working.

I didn't mean you. I've never seen lockers for PT employees.

BootsOnTarmac

How about you just start a "go fund me". Many of us will contribute in the hope you just stop your whining about your lost clothing. Be sure to donate your excess funds to United Way.

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't mean you. I've never seen lockers for PT employees.

Being full time I had the same locker for 25+ years. When I cleaned it out at retirement it was just like opening up an old Egyptian tomb. Everything from black plastic bow ties to my last safe driving pin.

oldngray

nowhere special
Being full time I had the same locker for 25+ years. When I cleaned it out at retirement it was just like opening up an old Egyptian tomb. Everything from black plastic bow ties to my last safe driving pin.
I had a locker but never left anything valuable it it. I didn't even bother to lock it.