Pharmacy Alert in Powerpad. Explains it now....

overflowed

I only had a few like 2 and each time I'm pretty sure it didn't allow you to pick a delivery location. Type name \enter and just ended the stop. Not totally sure but I can swear it was like that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I only had a few like 2 and each time I'm pretty sure it didn't allow you to pick a delivery location. Type name \enter and just ended the stop. Not totally sure but I can swear it was like that.

Maybe some Florida courier can tell us what the PowerPad says when you deliver to Mr. Limbaugh.

hypo hanna

As soon as I do so (because the pharmacies are INSIDE the prisons, I ain't going in there, and we aren't allowed in there anyway), I send a message to my manager and dispatcher with tracking number and address, this is how I am"working as directed" by my senior manager when this happens! When this started, I spoke to them about this specific stop, and that is what I have been "directed" to do. And yes, I have these instructions in writing from the SM, one copy taped to the back of my clipboard, the other stored safely at home.

Smart!