Phil (Duck Dynasty) covered under 1st Amendment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
131230131417-duck-commander-guns-620xa.jpg

Duck Dynasty Launches Its Own Line of Guns

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others.
Lol, nice try dude. I said that to use as bait on a former poster. I'm just a dumb truck driver, never was a teacher!

Nice score, you look thrilled.

:censored2:

Last edited by a moderator:

wkmac

Nice score, you look thrilled.

:censored2:

Road,

That reflected far more on yourself than it did anyone else. Words are one thing but that was utterly childish. There were times when you complained of being watched and monitored more than others that I tried to see it from your POV but not anymore. You get what you deserve.

over9five

Staff member
Road,

That reflected far more on yourself than it did anyone else. Words are one thing but that was utterly childish. There were times when you complained of being watched and monitored more than others that I tried to see it from your POV but not anymore. You get what you deserve.

I think (not sure) that he hacked my Photobucket account. This stalking and invasion of privacy by this weirdo is making me rethink how I will use this website in the future.

"You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others."

Hope that means there will be a strong penalty for this.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I think (not sure) that he hacked my Photobucket account. This stalking and invasion of privacy by this weirdo is making me rethink how I will use this website in the future.

"You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others."

There is a penalty. That was way over the line and Roadrunner will now be posting from the mod queue.

I'm not defending him but you can't really accuse him of hacking your photobucket account. Your account is publicly available. You have it set up so the whole world can see it. If that isn't your intention you should probably review your photobucket privacy settings...

Last edited:

wkmac

If that's true Over, IMO that deserves the death penalty here at BC and the precedence for that has already been set IMO. My guess at the least is RR just got placed back in moderation and deservedly so.

Sorry your space was violated like that.

wkmac

There is a penalty. That was way over the line and Roadrunner will now be posting from the mod queue.

I'm not defending him but you can't really accuse him of hacking your photobucket account. Your account is publicly available. You have it set up so the whole world can see it. If that isn't your intention you should probably review the privacy settings...

Thought this would happen.

That may be true about the photo bucket Cheryl but what RR did was beyond the pale. Words, cartoons, vids, memes, that's fair game, I got no problem with some of the over-the-top use of those but this goes to a whole other level. It also brings in a innocent 3rd person (the other person in the pic) who was never a part of this whole matter to begin with. They had no say as to whether they become a part of this conversation or not. That is a type of force and coercion in my book.

I respect your decision but if BC were mine, RR would be gone. Using what are in effect intimidation tactics to suppress an individual's speech reflects a person that is selfish, greedy and tyrannical IMO.

Good thing for RR that you own this pop stand. :wink-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I'm not defending him but you can't really accuse him of hacking your photobucket account. Your account is publicly available. You have it set up so the whole world can see it. If that isn't your intention you should probably review your photobucket privacy settings...
This has caused me to review the "Privacy Setting" on the various sites I use.
The personal ones, I will clamp down on.
The business related ones, I will leave as public.

It is unfortunate that we have to go through this exercise but probably, as Cheryl says, a wise thing to do as well.

wkmac

This has caused me to review the "Privacy Setting" on the various sites I use.
The personal one, I will clamp down on.
The business related ones, I will leave as public.

It is unfortunate that we have to go through this exercise but probably, as Cheryl says, a wise thing to do as well.

Damn shame that tyrants make us have to shut ourselves off from one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.