Phil (Duck Dynasty) covered under 1st Amendment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
There is a penalty. That was way over the line and Roadrunner will now be posting from the mod queue.

I'm not defending him but you can't really accuse him of hacking your photobucket account. Your account is publicly available. You have it set up so the whole world can see it. If that isn't your intention you should probably review your photobucket privacy settings...

Yes, I had no problem with the whole world SEEING the pictures in my account (as they really didn't identify us there). The problem is he POSTED them in some sort of weird stalker way on a website where people know ME, but perhaps do not know what I look like..
I changed my account settings last night. Are you saying it's still visible today? If so, I did it wrong and I'd appreciate advice on how to secure it correctly.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yes, I had no problem with the whole world SEEING the pictures in my account (as they really didn't identify us there). The problem is he POSTED them in some sort of weird stalker way on a website where people know ME, but perhaps do not know what I look like..
I changed my account settings last night. Are you saying it's still visible today? If so, I did it wrong and I'd appreciate advice on how to secure it correctly.

I agree about the weird cyber stalker behavior. Downright Creepy.

Change Your Photobucket Privacy Settings

py2phhijsvt4hzk

yed5yglrpl1kbdl

over9five

Staff member
Yeah, that's what I did. Did it work? I have no idea how I'd even check. I logged off and searched my username, and it came up with nothing. Perhaps I secured it correctly.

The funny thing is, I only created that account to easily post pictures here on BC. About 350 pictures, 98% of which are posted here anyhow.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yeah, that's what I did. Did it work? I have no idea how I'd even check. I logged off and searched my username, and it came up with nothing. Perhaps I secured it correctly.

The funny thing is, I only created that account to easily post pictures here on BC. About 350 pictures, 98% of which are posted here anyhow.
Yep, it's private now.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its scary how someone can search and find out so much private information about you. I can find stuff about me that is often outdated or incorrect but some is too accurate for my own comfort. I avoid Google and facebook because they love to share your information among their other services (I do have a youtube/google account but created it with a fake name and false personal information). I also have an old photobucket account but haven't used it for years.

I had to go change my Photobucket account after reading this. There's nothing on there to see as I had it much for the same reason as Ovah.

If people want to go toe to toe on here have at it but family and such is off limits , imo.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Haha, anyone listen to The Joe Rogan Experience podcast?

Joe has the greatest take down of this Robertson clown I've heard yet.

Joe Rogan ?? Really...

A guy that likes to watch other men, rolling around on a mat.

He seems to be quite the expert on being gay... and gave a lot of thought to it.

Wonder where that comes from...

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Joe Rogan ?? Really...

A guy that likes to watch other men, rolling around on a mat.

He seems to be quite the expert on being gay... and gave a lot of thought to it.

Wonder where that comes from...

Joe Rogan gay? That's funny.

He's spot on about Phil Robertson. You know anyone obsessing about men's anuses has got some deep dark secrets.

Come out already, Phil!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

He's spot on about Phil Robertson. You know anyone obsessing about men's anuses has got some deep dark secrets.

Come out already, Phil!
What may be the right choice for you may not be the right choice for Phil or others.

island1fox

Come out already, Phil!

Dracula,

You must apologize to all gays--what you said is outrageous and vile --they all have dark secrets !!

See how the game is played !!!:eek:

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Dracula,

You must apologize to all gays--what you said is outrageous and vile --they all have dark secrets !!

See how the game is played !!!:eek:

Nope. Always question people who, out of nowhere, start spouting hate about others.

Especially against gays. It always seems to come back to haunt the person.

Or who knows? Maybe that's their pained way of coming out.

oldngray

nowhere special
Out of nowhere? More like simply answering a question they are asked. But if its really important to you then feel free to express yourself.

island1fox

oldngray,

Only Liberals are allowed to mention or make jokes about the Hershey highway--Just like Dracula did --If a Conservative jokes about the wrong hole --it is vile and disgusting language !!

island1fox

Nope. Always question people who, out of nowhere, start spouting hate about others.

Dracula,

I realize you live your life in the dark and you do not see much. You can talk about "dark secrets" relating to gay sex and it is not hate----if anyone else --like the duck --mentions what straight men prefer vs what gay men prefer --it is hateful speech ??

How about just reality ??? Also for a big gay supporter ---you keep pointing out ---the pain of coming out--is that evil ???

tourists24

What quote spouted "hate"?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What quote spouted "hate"?
“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men ... Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers -- they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.” - Phil Robertson

Status
Not open for further replies.