phone conversation recording app

kramer

i see a lot of people talking about taking photos of the diad messages or sending messages using the diads, but how much are you covered if you just record phone calls with the center manager or ors. what apps do yall use

GenericUsername

You need to seriously be careful with recording conversations. Most states don't allow voice recordings over the phone without consent. That's why when a bill collector/you call a corporation they tell you instantly. By staying on the line you agree to be recorded. That ORS you're trying to hold this stuff over could sue you if your state's laws are a 2 party system.

This is why most cameras in retail environments don't record audio.

I live in a one party state. I recommend it 110% if you do as well. I was discharged due to filing grievances and simply being not liked. They hired deputies to guard building because I made threats. Steward helped in the entire process, he and alternate steward wrote statements against me. They were HAPPY I was gone. It was a good plan and helluva effort. BUT.....they had to hire me back with full backpay due to my recording of the meeting in question.
No one can protect you except you, when push comes to shove. If it’s a two party state, take detailed notes, while having a TRUSTED witness doing the same. If your steward is POS call local and inform them you are using someone else.

kramer

yeah i just figured out im in a one party state and its the best news ive seen all day. im tired of being instructed shady instructions, i try and text them and they immediately call so theres no paper trail, im tired of it, because im the one on the hook for it

yeah i just figured out im in a one party state and its the best news ive seen all day. im tired of being instructed shady instructions, i try and text them and they immediately call so theres no paper trail, im tired of it, because im the one on the hook for it
Just read the rules to have full understanding. You can’t record other people’s conversations. You have to be a participant in whatever you record. Never discreetly record anything while you are not in room. That’s a big no no.
Sure there’s a few other small rules to be aware of. I have years of recordings. I’m about to drop my greatest hits on them shortly

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Just read the rules to have full understanding. You can’t record other people’s conversations. You have to be a participant in whatever you record. Never discreetly record anything while you are not in room. That’s a big no no.
Sure there’s a few other small rules to be aware of. I have years of recordings. I’m about to drop my greatest hits on them shortly

Mix tape!!! Ayyyy!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Don’t answer your phone. Don’t use your phone. It’s YOUR phone. They don’t pay YOUR bill.

ixtab

On road Sup did observation on me, only thing they could get me on was carrying a phone in my front pocket, (never used it, no earbuds, nothing). Next time they tried to contact me, told 'em I no longer bring a phone to work. I let them know, I will contact you from my next business stop, if i'm already in the resis, oh well, sometimes they have to set up meet points for a driver to meet me. Should've learned from an old timer, one time they told me go help so & so here is his number. Called, his wife answers, "Oh, he's at work right now." :lol:

Siveriano

i use ARC. highly recommended.

Nothing funnier than seeing my manager running out of his office screaming "stop, stop stop that recording" leaving me and me steward sitting because i started playing a call they made to my phone giving me instructions that ended making me having missed pcs that he tried to pin on me.

I live on a 1 party consent state.

john chesney

i see a lot of people talking about taking photos of the diad messages or sending messages using the diads, but how much are you covered if you just record phone calls with the center manager or ors. what apps do yall use
I don’t listen to the :censored2: they tell me the first time what I need a recording to listen again.