Phone number for HR?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ceruleanme, Feb 1, 2008.

  1. ceruleanme

    ceruleanme New Member

    My husband is an ex-UPSer. He worked in the call center in Las Vegas up until June of last year. Unfortunately, he lost his contact information and it just occurred to us that we need to update our information with HR to get his W2.

    We're not being lazy, I've googled around, made called, checked yellow pages... He could go down there, but we recently moved to San Francisco.

    Can anyone helps us out?

    Thanks!! Rachel
  2. RockyRogue

    RockyRogue Agent of Change

    Yeah, you can get the W-2 online. You don't have to get a hard-copy. Tell hubby to log into and follow the links to his W-2. Its provided by a company called ADP. I did this once--several years ago--because I somehow lost my W-2. In my latest stint with UPS, I never had access to UPSers. Hope this helps! -Rocky
  3. upsdude

    upsdude Well-Known Member

    Did he work for UPS or a contractor? Who wrote the pay checks?
  4. ceruleanme

    ceruleanme New Member

    He worked for UPS directly. Thanks :)
  5. ceruleanme

    ceruleanme New Member

    So, he can still log into even though he no longer works there?
  6. smf0605

    smf0605 Member

    Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
  7. ImpactedTSG

    ImpactedTSG New Member

    Nope. I think my login was disabled even before my last day of employment.