Phone number for HR?

ceruleanme

My husband is an ex-UPSer. He worked in the call center in Las Vegas up until June of last year. Unfortunately, he lost his contact information and it just occurred to us that we need to update our information with HR to get his W2.

We're not being lazy, I've googled around, made called, checked yellow pages... He could go down there, but we recently moved to San Francisco.

Can anyone helps us out?

Thanks!! Rachel

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
it just occurred to us that we need to update our information with HR to get his W2.

Yeah, you can get the W-2 online. You don't have to get a hard-copy. Tell hubby to log into UPSers.com and follow the links to his W-2. Its provided by a company called ADP. I did this once--several years ago--because I somehow lost my W-2. In my latest stint with UPS, I never had access to UPSers. Hope this helps! -Rocky

upsdude

My husband is an ex-UPSer. He worked in the call center in Las Vegas up until June of last year. Unfortunately, he lost his contact information and it just occurred to us that we need to update our information with HR to get his W2.

We're not being lazy, I've googled around, made called, checked yellow pages... He could go down there, but we recently moved to San Francisco.

Can anyone helps us out?

Thanks!! Rachel

Did he work for UPS or a contractor? Who wrote the pay checks?

smf0605

Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.

Vidim83

Can anyone helps us out?

Thanks!! Rachel

The number I have for HR is 1-855-877-4772

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The number I have for HR is 1-855-877-4772
D0BCA320-C840-4E89-9238-540531619F31.gif

D

Deleted member 77202

Can anyone helps us out?

Thanks!! Rachel
Hopefully, you changed your address at the Post Office when you moved from Las Vegas to San Francisco -- because if you did -- all your first-class mail (which would include a W-2) should arrive in your mailbox at your new place -- for one year.

Your forwarded mail will have a yellow sticker on it with your new address on it, and then you have to notify each individual place you receive mail from about your address change.

channel

I recently started at ups. I'm trying to get onto the site for employees to update my direct deposit. I get through the user name and password. but get hung up on the authenticator. it says approve sign in request but the numbers never seem to match up. can someone help me out?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I recently started at ups. I'm trying to get onto the site for employees to update my direct deposit. I get through the user name and password. but get hung up on the authenticator. it says approve sign in request but the numbers never seem to match up. can someone help me out?

I hear people complain about this.... if they just type upsers.com into their browser.

Takes you to a fake site. Try adding www.upsers.com

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
no direct deposit for seasonal employees
🧔‍♂️✊