Phone Number for Human Resources?

ChevygaL4

I'm trying to rent an apartment & need a phone number for possible landlords to contact UPS to verify my employment at the Secaucus, NJ facility. Does anyone know how to go about getting the number? Please PM me if possible. Thanks!

dragracer66

I'm trying to rent an apartment & need a phone number for possible landlords to contact UPS to verify my employment at the Secaucus, NJ facility. Does anyone know how to go about getting the number? Please PM me if possible. Thanks!
Just give your work #, the same # you would use if you were to call out? They don't need to call human resource.......

disneyworld

Isn't it on your check stub?????????

dragracer66

I appreciate the response, but we don't bother to call out at Secaucus because they never tell anyone where to call!
By secaucus you mean the Meadowland's building right? I find it hard to believe nobody call's out. So when you go to work next time just ask the sup the #.......

Buffy

Go on to UPSers.com - My life and career - finance and retirement. All the information is there for automated verification. If they need salary verification, you will have to call forst and then supply the landlord the password to access your information.