Photos required all Res?

Red Headed Stranger

Yep, just took this one.
Image.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'm thinking of manager going after a driver and included with the evidence is an abstract photo of a piece of dirt and a raindrop on the lens.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It always against the law to use a mailbox for UPS stuff. Some postal people don't say anything but some do. See what happens if you stuff a mailbox and the postman can't get the mail in it. Our local Postmaster would hold the UPS stuff ransom until the Center Manager came to pick it up. He wouldn't release it to just a driver or sup. Our center manager didn't like getting his butt reamed out by the Postmaster because some lazy UPS driver wouldn't deliver like he was supposed to.
Shove it the paper box. Nobody gets newspapers anymore.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
My center is one of the lucky ten centers nationwide that is running this test on the pictures. It is a pain in the ass. Have gone from having one mandatory board restart a day to two sometimes three. You can’t deliver any resis while the board is restarting. There are ways around the pictures but it come with a cost. Leaving it as met customer will not prompt a picture but too many of those and now they’re looking into you. Once the camera comes up you can’t hit the back button then just release the package. Its a way to override the camera but again it comes with a cost. The camera is slow and horrendous. It’s just like the diad 5 when they rolled out navigation. It’s asking too much of this already terrible diad so it’s a frustrating headache. I haven’t seen wether we get any more time allotment or not. They will give you a list of things you cannot have in the picture such as any part of the address, shipping label, animals, your feet or your shadow (wish I was kidding on the shadow part) and many other things. So far no one has been talked to about the pictures. I have several thumbs up in my pictures and my feet are in a lot of them. One guy figured out how to move the board quick enough to take an upside down picture. It’s another headache more than anything.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I wonder how many times a day it's going to crash my diad. Sitting in the customers driveway longer than normal, soon the S in UPS will start meaning suspicious.
Mine went from the mandatory once a day to two or three times. Some guys have had it worse. Especially on residential heavy routes going for 5 times or more to restart. It will slow down a lot sooner than before and I’ve noticed 50-60 stops is about the max before it’s unusable and needs a restart.