Pig Rules

MAKAVELI

Actually when a state has years of red tape just to build a subdivision, it doesn't.
You are not intelligent enough to figure it out.
Check out the massive home building in Los Angeles in the 1940's.
You may learn something.

That was capitalism at work.
You're trying to compare the 1940's to now ? Lol, ok homie.

PT Car Washer

I think pig farmers outside of CA should refuse to sell to anyone in CA. Why should the rest of us (as usual) out side of Lala land have to pay for stupid decisions of Californians?
Not called pig farmers but Pork Producers. Sell hogs to the packing plants at the 100lb market price that day. Prices are on the local radio every hour. The packing plants use everything but the squeal. Hope I could educate you city slickers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I lived there, I have seen how the state has devolved.

Third world *holes always have the upper crust, and those that have to pay
damn near a half a million dollars to live in this, a starter home from the 40's or early 50's.
No tantrum, you can't frame the argument just because you can't support what you asserted.
That’s cheap in a half decent neighborhood

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Good good. What do you pay for a recycle fee on a case of beer and soda? We have none here---- and all the free bags you can grab (except at Aldis and Costco)
1.75 for a case of water

Box Ox

Besides your states voting patterns I appreciate your nuts. :thumbup1:

BCBF32FA-8D93-449B-99F8-47DF947256C7.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
1.75 for a case of water
I drink my water right out of the tap. Good Mn. well water. I refuse to pay for someone elses tap water in a plastic bottle unless the water where I'm staying tastes like crap. If that is the case I will have a diet coke instead of water if possible.

floridays

I drink my water right out of the tap. Good Mn. well water. I refuse to pay for someone elses tap water in a plastic bottle unless the water where I'm staying tastes like crap. If that is the case I will have a diet coke instead of water if possible.
Or a PBR?