Pig Rules

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

floridays

Why would I answer a question for you when it's fun to see you melt down like a little girl because CA is ruining your life. Now I know why @DriveInDriveOut trolls you guys so much. It's hilarious
Fact is, no melt down.

Typical leftist.
I never said anything of the sort, I said you lived in a bankrupt third world :censored2:hole that had to have it's state pensions bailed out under covid relief.

I stated fact.

Why would I answer a question for you
The truth is not why would you, it is you can't.

I'm glad you like San Diego, just keep everything that makes your state "exceptional" until I initiate a transaction.

542thruNthru

Fact is, no melt down.

Typical leftist.
I never said anything of the sort, I said you lived in a bankrupt third world *hole that had to have it's state pensions bailed out under covid relief.

I stated fact.

The truth is not why would you, it is you can't.

I'm glad you like San Diego, just keep everything that makes your state "exceptional" until I initiate a transaction.
Since you don't know what a third world is you sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
BOOM! Suck it @MyTripisCut

That's for Rizzo!!
B178A6FA-10F5-4251-942F-87E6570557FD.gif
07C4BBF2-D359-49D5-9014-7476C7648458.gif

floridays

Since you don't know what a third world is you sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum.
I lived there, I have seen how the state has devolved.

Third world :censored2:holes always have the upper crust, and those that have to pay
damn near a half a million dollars to live in this, a starter home from the 40's or early 50's.
No tantrum, you can't frame the argument just because you can't support what you asserted.

542thruNthru

Third world *holes always have the upper crust, and those that have to pay
damn near a half a million dollars to live in this, a starter home from the 40's or early 50's.
No tantrum, you can't frame the argument just because you can't support what you asserted.
You lived there when you were 30. I get it you saw the first indoor plumbing installed. No one cares. Keep posting ads for expensive house that people are buying! Lol.

You want me to argue with you but what's the point. You're mad that we run your life from this state. Ok I've reach my limit of old people political crybabies for the month. I'll be back on current events in September.

MAKAVELI

Third world *holes always have the upper crust, and those that have to pay
There's this thing called capitalism. Why do you hate it so much?🙃

floridays

You lived there when you were 30. I get it you saw the first indoor plumbing installed. No one cares. Keep posting ads for expensive house that people are buying! Lol.

You want me to argue with you but what's the point. You're mad that we run your life from this state. Ok I've reach my limit of old people political crybabies for the month. I'll be back on current events in September.
I don't want you to argue with me.
I only asked some simple questions.
I'll let your answers go unopposed.
You have a free pass.

MAKAVELI

I don't.

Capitalism has nothing to do with these prices.

Let me amend my statement, free market captialism has nothing to do with these prices.
Capitalism has everything to do with these prices. The prices wouldn't be this high if people simply stopped paying those prices. It's really not that complicated.

floridays

Capitalism has everything to do with these prices. The prices wouldn't be this high if people simply stopped paying those prices. It's really not that complicated.
Actually when a state has years of red tape just to build a subdivision, it doesn't.
You are not intelligent enough to figure it out.
Check out the massive home building in Los Angeles in the 1940's.
You may learn something.

That was capitalism at work.