Please Answer!

jchimienti

I have not worked 1 day this week and tonight i was talking to a bunch of my coworkers at our ups softball game and they said managment would have to work me b/c i have my senority. I have not gotten into any trouble and am not working b/c no one at our center has vacation this week? sounds rediculous. I would ask my shop steward but i dont wanna drive teh 20 some miles in the morning

tritese

tritese
Why can't you call the steward or even the local? I don't live that far from work and i would make a few calls before i drove to get answers.....

Overpaid Union Thug

Are you full-time? In my area of the country a full-time driver is guaranteed 8 hours per day. If you don't drive then you can work inside for 8 hours by double shifting. You could work one shift at "hours only" if you wanted. It all depends on what contract you are under. If you are part-time then you can work on your regular shift inside.

jchimienti

i work the preload shift and i am an unloader. We cut 2 routes and nobody is on vacation this week and bumped me off and now i found out im gonna be "on call" for monday. this is bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:!