Please assist with UPSers myHR website - Accrued Vacation issue

BrownCow84

I may be heading into a dispute with UPS regarding the cash out of accured vacation time. UPS makes an official statement regarding paying out vacation time, but it is locked behind myHR and I cannot get to it anymore. I need help getting that essential screenshot because I was foolish and didn't secure it myself when I could. I hope someone is willing to rescue me from my complacency.

On the myHR section of the UPSers website, there is a small section regarding "leaving UPS." Therin, a single paragraph advises that vacation time will be paid to the employee upon the end of employment. And that's about all that myHR has to say about leaving the company, at all.

Yet that single paragraph might be essential to resolving a dispute regarding cashing-out vacation time- but I can no longer get into myHR myself and I was foolish to not screen capture that paragraph before now.

Would any current employee please be kind enough to attach a photo of that paragraph to this thread? And enough of the surrounding page to assure that its the UPS myHR website? ex. have the webpage left-side header in the picture, too.

Be wary of your own name appearing in the upper right. I don't think anything in myHR is dangerous to share, but its best to keep personal info off the internet whenever possible.

Johney

When I retired it took action from my former manager to see that my acquired vacation time was paid out. I don't think it just happens. If you are owed vacation for next year it should be no secret.

21Savage

Screenshot_20220119-072104_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Damn!!!~ Another Corporate conspiracy to retain a couple of hundred bucks thwarted!!!

Maybe next time!
I unironically believe ups does :censored2: like this on purpose just to see if they can keep the money and then act like omg that’s so weird here let me fix that when they get called out.
We are working for a company that defrauded the federal government with commit time promises. Doesn’t surprise me they’d try :censored2:ing the little guy to.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I unironically believe ups does :censored2: like this on purpose just to see if they can keep the money and then act like omg that’s so weird here let me fix that when they get called out.
We are working for a company that defrauded the federal government with commit time promises. Doesn’t surprise me they’d try :censored2:ing the little guy to.
There is not nearly the amount of organization at UPS that people think.
Typically, it's some individual that doesn't do their job....That's becoming more of the rule.

No one gives a :censored2: about anyone but themselves. When confronted about completing anything or taking an extra step to help someone, they stammer for an answer and then pout for weeks afterwards.

El Correcto

god is dead
There is not nearly the amount of organization at UPS that people think.
Typically, it's some individual that doesn't do their job....That's becoming more of the rule.

No one gives a :censored2: about anyone but themselves. When confronted about completing anything or taking an extra step to help someone, they stammer for an answer and then pout for weeks afterwards.
I like my grand conspiracy better.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I like my grand conspiracy better.
It’s not even a conspiracy. It’s just that UPS management are not rewarded for being humanitarians.
They are meant to:

Follow directions
Save money
Save the company from liability

This is their job. It’s not to “make sure every driver gets what they deserve.” There is no position at UPS like that.

If they can cut a route at 9 am for no godly reason, I absolutely believe that they purposefully “oops” on stuff like this all the time. Every day. Across the country

John L

I may be heading into a dispute with UPS regarding the cash out of accured vacation time. UPS makes an official statement regarding paying out vacation time, but it is locked behind myHR and I cannot get to it anymore. I need help getting that essential screenshot because I was foolish and didn't secure it myself when I could. I hope someone is willing to rescue me from my complacency.

On the myHR section of the UPSers website, there is a small section regarding "leaving UPS." Therin, a single paragraph advises that vacation time will be paid to the employee upon the end of employment. And that's about all that myHR has to say about leaving the company, at all.

Yet that single paragraph might be essential to resolving a dispute regarding cashing-out vacation time- but I can no longer get into myHR myself and I was foolish to not screen capture that paragraph before now.

Would any current employee please be kind enough to attach a photo of that paragraph to this thread? And enough of the surrounding page to assure that its the UPS myHR website? ex. have the webpage left-side header in the picture, too.

Be wary of your own name appearing in the upper right. I don't think anything in myHR is dangerous to share, but its best to keep personal info off the internet whenever possible.
Does anyone know who exactly is responsible for paying out accrued vacation time. Retirement hotline claims local management is responsible,local management clams one i am "closed out" i will receive any due funds,just can figure who is responsible for close out.

Johney

Does anyone know who exactly is responsible for paying out accrued vacation time. Retirement hotline claims local management is responsible,local management clams one i am "closed out" i will receive any due funds,just can figure who is responsible for close out.
My manager had to do it. Got my next years(2022) earned vacation about two weeks after I left at the end of Nov. As far as I know everyone that retired in my building that's how it's done. Feeder manager in Hialeah did it for all our feeder guys who recently retired.