Please don't follow FedEx method

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Or the whole problem might be that you think someone would rather be called it than they.

I don’t have a clue what people want to be called. You seem to know. It is a shame we are at a point that we are even having this discussion and people don’t see anything strange about it.

In the past people would think you was being rude for calling someone a dog. Not in this world.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t have a clue what people want to be called. You seem to know. It is a shame we are at a point that we are even having this discussion and people don’t see anything strange about it.

In the past people would think you was being rude for calling someone a dog. Not in this world.

Mentally ill people should not be encouraged to remain delusional.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

You are how old and you don't know it is impolite to call someone it? I wonder if you would act emotional if someone called you it? Also BDS is real.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Also I think I missed which one you would vote for president.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I don’t care what state you live in, you have no expectation of privacy in a public space or publicly accessible space. I can film you and anyone else,with audio too.
It’s called the first amendment.
Yes....

Private property is not publicly available space.
In my example, yes if I don't close my blinds then I don't have an expectation of privacy.

More to the point of my first statement, act in a manner in which it does not matter if you're being filmed or not. We have a duty to act our best.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes....

Private property is not publicly available space.
In my example, yes if I don't close my blinds then I don't have an expectation of privacy.

More to the point of my first statement, act in a manner in which it does not matter if you're being filmed or not. We have a duty to act our best.

I don’t know how you’re gonna get around a ring doorbell when you deliver.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You are how old and you don't know it is impolite to call someone it? I wonder if you would act emotional if someone called you it? Also BDS is real.

I’ve been called worse. Actually at UPS on my 35th year of service recognition we had a guy that was handing out the awards, he was from another center so he didn’t know me. There is a woman driver that has a name close to my last name so when the guy read my name he thought it was her and addresses me as “she.” Now should I have gotten upset and want that guy to lose his job? No. I took it as a privilege because I use to joke about wanting to fly under the radar and retire and no one even knowing who I was. The problem is that people want to force everyone to call them whatever they feel at the moment and if you don’t there is consequences ”to you” for not doing it. That is the problem.

About the president. That is a loaded question But I will still answer it. If I got 5% tax on everything plus all my other qualifications in a president I would vote for them. If a person was making people address them in an unnatural way I’m sure the 5% tax wouldn’t be enough for all the other things I wouldn’t want in a president for me to vote for them. I’m not a 1 issue voter.

Last edited: