Please help! Paycheck stub question

Donna Harmon

What does BFTAX FLEX and AFTAX FLEX stand for? I’m trying to find where it was deducted for the lifetime option on my long term disability option I chose.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I know that it stand for before tax and after tax. I’m trying to find out that the actual deduction is for.
Well then why didn't you ask that question in the first place instead of letting people waste their time telling you? Are you management? Call HR on Thursday instead of asking a bunch of strangers who have no idea what deductions are taken from YOUR check.

Donna Harmon

Well then why didn't you ask that question in the first place instead of letting people waste their time telling you? Are you management? Call HR on Thursday instead of asking a bunch of strangers who have no idea what deductions are taken from YOUR check.
It’s not my check you jerk! Get a life and quit being rude

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It’s not my check you jerk! Get a life and quit being rude
If it's not your check then why are you so worried about it? MYOB. Your thread title insinuates its your check.

Typical....you ask an improperly worded question and you get an answer to your incorrectly worded question and now you want to act like it's our fault we are annoyed with you. Who's the real jerk here Donna? Good luck figure it your own damn self.

Last edited: