please impeach the president

vantexan

He said he found evidence of wrongdoing. He’s pushing impeachment because he also said he wasn’t allowed to indict a sitting president.
Except he's on record three times saying the rules for indicting a sitting president didn't factor into his report. Then contradicted that in his press conference. By the way what was the evidence?

oldngray

nowhere special
Except he's on record three times saying the rules for indicting a sitting president didn't factor into his report. Then contradicted that in his press conference. By the way what was the evidence?
The press conference wasn't under oath so he could say anything. He is refusing to testify under oath because then he would be under threat of perjury.

It will be fine

Volume 2 of the report, literally 200 pages of evidence of obstruction.

bbsam

Staff member
Who's afraid? Dems want to impeach so by all means impeach.
I’m pretty sure they will. But there’s no hurry. I think republicans are in a hurry because Trump and his supporters in House and Senate are going to look bad. Add to that trade wars that are hitting the country’s middle states and Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa could easily end up for the Democrats.

Pennsylvania and Ohio too. The electoral map gets tricky quickly.

vantexan

I’m pretty sure they will. But there’s no hurry. I think republicans are in a hurry because Trump and his supporters in House and Senate are going to look bad. Add to that trade wars that are hitting the country’s middle states and Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa could easily end up for the Democrats.

Pennsylvania and Ohio too. The electoral map gets tricky quickly.
Do it right before the election.

BrownArmy

He's a prosecutor. He's not supposed to say any of that. He's only supposed to say he either found, or didn't find, evidence of wrongdoing. It was obvious from his press conference he's pushing the Dems to impeach.

Like the way Ken Starr handled things?