please impeach the president

LarryBird

yea that tax cut and booming economy really makes me feel guilty i voted for him

i imagine you feel that you have comprised your morals and integrity every time you make a post here. does not seem to stop you though
Ok, I've had enough back and forth with a half-tard for this evening.

I'll respond to your posts in the future, if and when your spelling improves - I can't take you seriously until then. When I read your posts it makes me feel like I'm arguing with a 4th grader on the internet, and that, even I won't do.

Comprised and compromised are two different words with radically different meanings, you :censored2:ing fourth grade nothing.

LarryBird

There are people on this board who believe the best source of truth in journalism today is found on Breitbart. That tells you everything you will ever need to know about their opinions on politics and foreign affairs. Breitbart is in the same breath as Alex Jones and his infowars cronies, who are not coincidentally another favorite of the TrumpTards, and are the last two places I would go for news or even opinions on the interpretation of said news.

Congrats if you get your news from Breitbart. You are as, or possibly even less, informed than someone who watches and reads nothing at all. That's not easy. You've got to waste a lot of time avoiding credible news sources and conversations with intelligent people to be that ignorant of the facts as they happened.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hillary is your standard bearer Mr. Hypocrisy
Dei0Js6XcAAYuT0.jpg

newfie

Do you realize how stupid you sound with this bull:censored2:?

Hillary isn't a saint, but she's done good work for this country for an entire lifetime, and you guys hold her in lower regard than you do a lowlife, lying, stealing, litigious piece of :censored2: like that incestuous orange puh-rick Donald Trump...that's either sad, willfully ignorant, purposefully disingenuous, or some combination of all three.

Just because you back one of the worst human beings to ever walk the streets of America, a man so vile and disgusting that I'm embarrassed to call him our President, and so stupid and inexperienced that I'm 1000% convinced I'm just as qualified and a lot more prepared for the duties of the job than he is to this day, after more than 3 years in the office - it doesn't mean that you need to denigrate Hillary and try desperately to assassinate her character at every chance, in some vain attempt to convince people that Donny :censored2:-Face was somehow the lesser of two evils when it came to ethical matters, because you know that he doesn't measure up in any other aspect related to the abilities to do the jobs required of the President of this country.

Hillary is a master of diplomacy and a legendary statesman - Trump is a master of frivolous lawsuits and legendary :censored2:.

I agree Hillary is your hypocrisy

newfie

Ok, I've had enough back and forth with a half-tard for this evening.

I'll respond to your posts in the future, if and when your spelling improves - I can't take you seriously until then. When I read your posts it makes me feel like I'm arguing with a 4th grader on the internet, and that, even I won't do.

Comprised and compromised are two different words with radically different meanings, you :censored2:ing fourth grade nothing.

You're arguing with yourself? No wonder you're frustrated, you can never win.

newfie

I'm convinced that the black dog in @newfie avatar is more intelligent than he is. It's damn sure a better speller, and less of a mindless sheep than he is, that much I know. Homeboy is drowning in kool-aid.

I wish for his sake that he could blame it on his dog hacking his account, but he really is just that dumb. He makes me remember that we're on a board full of truck drivers, which is easy to forget at times, when you read some of the well thought out and informed posts of so many others on this site. Then, bam! Back to reality - this is not a message board exclusively made up of intellectuals, and the tard shines bright in many of you. Newfie is positively aglow.

Excellent personal attack time . I'm scoring huge points against this dim wit

newfie

The Dems should start impeachment soon, so that they can find a real issue before the elections to run on.

sing along with me...
i'm getting ready to impeach the president now, getting ready to impeach him now.
getting ready to impeach the president now getting ready to do it noooow.
watch me impeach the president now getting ready to do it nooooow.
here I go impeaching the president getting ready to do it noooow.

and the refrain....

i'm getting ready to impeach the president now, getting ready to impeach him now.

second verse

and the refrain....

and so on and so on ............

bbsam

Staff member
sing along with me...

and the refrain....

second verse

and the refrain....

There’s no hurry.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
sing along with me...

and the refrain....

second verse

and the refrain....