please impeach the president

BrownArmy

upload_2019-6-1_17-43-27.jpeg

LarryBird

There's no way the TrumpTards are gonna read the report. It would interfere with their abilities to remain ignorant, and that, they just cannot abide.

How will they blindly defend Donny :censored2:-Face if their eyes get too wide open to his criminality?

I guess they could always fall back on the whole 'but Hillary and the 30,000 emails' comeback that they traditionally bust out when their boy gets attacked from the left, but it would make it very difficult to fake the same level of vitriol or gusto anymore if they were actually informed. It'd be an even more half-hearted and disingenuous defense than they've already known it to be from the beginning, if that's possible.

They'd have to go to a whole new level of denial, then reformulate an entirely new plan of attack, and who's got the time for that with all the hours they already devote to spreading far right propaganda from Russian troll factories.

bbsam

Staff member
There's no way the TrumpTards are gonna read the report. It would interfere with their abilities to remain ignorant, and that, they just cannot abide.

How will they blindly defend Donny :censored2:-Face if their eyes get too wide open to his criminality?

I guess they could always fall back on the whole 'but Hillary and the 30,000 emails' comeback that they traditionally bust out when their boy gets attacked from the left, but it would make it very difficult to fake the same level of vitriol or gusto anymore if they were actually informed. It'd be an even more half-hearted and disingenuous defense than they've already known it to be from the beginning, if that's possible.

They'd have to go to a whole new level of denial, then reformulate an entirely new plan of attack, and who's got the time for that with all the hours they already devote to spreading far right propaganda from Russian troll factories.
But Hillary...

newfie

hillary is the standard of dishonesty of which trump falls far short

LarryBird

hillary is the standard of dishonesty of which trump falls far short
Trump has an interesting relationship with the truth. He tells an average of 7+ public lies per day, and who knows how many behind closed doors. So in all reality, he makes Hillary look downright saintly in comparison.

But you already knew that. You're just lying to yourself to justify your support for a president who is pathologically incapable of telling the truth, because deep down it really does embarrass you to compromise your integrity and that of your party to back this joke.

It will be fine

Trump has an interesting relationship with the truth. He tells an average of 7+ public lies per day, and who knows how many behind closed doors. So in all reality, he makes Hillary look downright saintly in comparison.

But you already knew that. You're just lying to yourself to justify your support for a president who is pathologically incapable of telling the truth, because deep down it really does embarrass you to compromise your integrity and that of your party to back this joke.
Newf is not embarrassed at all. He gladly bows before his orange god.

LarryBird

Newf is not embarrassed at all. He gladly bows before his orange god.
Yeah, publicly, of course. I'm talking how these TrumpTards think when nobody's around. There's got to be moments of quiet reflection where they are ashamed of how they've compromised their morals and integrity in the pursuit of victory and a couple supreme court justices.

It's the ultimate in hypocrisy - the 'party of decency' and a group that prides themselves on their godliness sacrificing all those years of talk by getting into bed with this :censored2: for one lousy 4 year term. They can never try to put themselves up on that pedestal again without being laughed out of this country.

newfie

all of this is nice to know but as long as hilllary walks a free woman liberals should have no gripe with Trump .

newfie

Yeah, publicly, of course. I'm talking how these TrumpTards think when nobody's around. There's got to be moments of quiet reflection where they are ashamed of how they've compromised their morals and integrity in the pursuit of victory and a couple supreme court justices.

It's the ultimate in hypocrisy - the 'party of decency' and a group that prides themselves on their godliness sacrificing all those years of talk by getting into bed with this :censored2: for one lousy 4 year term. They can never try to put themselves up on that pedestal again without being laughed out of this country.

yea that tax cut and booming economy really makes me feel guilty i voted for him

i imagine you feel that you have comprised your morals and integrity every time you make a post here. does not seem to stop you though

LarryBird

all of this is nice to know but as long as hilllary walks a free woman liberals should have no gripe with Trump .
Do you realize how stupid you sound with this bull:censored2:?

Hillary isn't a saint, but she's done good work for this country for an entire lifetime, and you guys hold her in lower regard than you do a lowlife, lying, stealing, litigious piece of :censored2: like that incestuous orange puh-rick Donald Trump...that's either sad, willfully ignorant, purposefully disingenuous, or some combination of all three.

Just because you back one of the worst human beings to ever walk the streets of America, a man so vile and disgusting that I'm embarrassed to call him our President, and so stupid and inexperienced that I'm 1000% convinced I'm just as qualified and a lot more prepared for the duties of the job than he is to this day, after more than 3 years in the office - it doesn't mean that you need to denigrate Hillary and try desperately to assassinate her character at every chance, in some vain attempt to convince people that Donny :censored2:-Face was somehow the lesser of two evils when it came to ethical matters, because you know that he doesn't measure up in any other aspect related to the abilities to do the jobs required of the President of this country.

Hillary is a master of diplomacy and a legendary statesman - Trump is a master of frivolous lawsuits and legendary :censored2:.